TheDark Zone
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
TheDark Zone

http://le-delirium.lolbb.com/index.forum

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

toward the downside

+3
nnnnnnnneko
JGB
TheDark
7 participants
AuteurMessage
TheDark
Admin
TheDark

t'es où: : Chez-moi

toward the downside Empty
MessageSujet: toward the downside   toward the downside EmptyMer 17 Mai à 17:10

I'm feeling a bit worn out lately... Tired of the old unending published moronic topics? Yeah, sure!. But there are othe thing piling up... nasty littles nothing that hit you from behind when you don't expect them. Playing the neutral agent inbetween teens arguments is tiring... even depressing, knowing that everytime they arrive, the first thing they do is ask for something.. may I do this, may I have that, may I? may I? may I? To be honest with you and with myself I just feel like a distributor. When I reply NO to anything... I'll let you guess what awaits me.

This is but a little thing... My health is going somewhere, but without me it seems. I am not feeling well, more often than before... That also is a little thing. Prisonner of my home, is a fact I try to cope with... but I can't do much more than that knowing that I am under the povrety level, and somebody must do the youngest caretaking.

To keep my mind busy, I offer to run my game clan for the summer, well I couldn't watching it die during those long months... The founder is gone fishing. So I took on my own time, building a website and finding a hosting for it. To learn how to do almost averything... after three weeks of hard work... It's been pointed out that the technology I used was "old school" looking... sad but true.

Whats positive in all that? Not much I'm afraid. I'm filling the gap for my girlfriend absence, who got back to work three weeks ago... Feeling worn out, and nauseaus, I'm wondering if I am not loosing myself in all this because I do alot of thing for alot of people... but besides receiving critics for my work, my menus, my way of holding the house clean... I don't get much, except for my girlfriend who is most kindly thanking me, when she's not too tired.

I don't do much for me in all this... but I'm nothing, no job, no money... all I have for me is time... Time itself is not a real great satisfactin in life tho.

I'm sorry for having posted this, but I had to do it... I hope it release some greyness in my heart... but it explains part of what I feel.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://thedark.forumgratuit.org
Bitteulse

Bitteulse

MessageSujet: Re: toward the downside   toward the downside EmptyJeu 18 Mai à 11:25

TheDark a écrit:
I'm sorry for having posted this, but I had to do it... I hope it release some greyness in my heart... but it explains part of what I feel.

Don't be sorry...

...As I say : It's always better OUT than bucckled up inside...
kler

kler

t'es où: : à Nantes pourquoi ???

MessageSujet: Re: toward the downside   toward the downside EmptyJeu 18 Mai à 15:58

Mais heu... pensez à des jeunes et gentilles filles ( comme moi Very Happy ) qui ne comprennent rien à l'anglais No

Ca y est je suis exclue Crying or Very sad
http://www.lilobzh.com
JGB

JGB

t'es où: : Chicoutimi, Québec

MessageSujet: Re: toward the downside   toward the downside EmptyJeu 18 Mai à 22:05

"gentilles filles" .... affraid
nnnnnnnneko

nnnnnnnneko

t'es où: : au pays des grands froids^^

MessageSujet: Re: toward the downside   toward the downside EmptyVen 19 Mai à 6:59

Suspect oui de gentilles filles comme Kler et moi ca existe Razz
kler

kler

t'es où: : à Nantes pourquoi ???

MessageSujet: Re: toward the downside   toward the downside EmptyVen 19 Mai à 9:09

Ben oui nous on est gentilles Very Happy Cool
http://www.lilobzh.com
coeur-nucleaire

coeur-nucleaire

t'es où: : chez moi dans ma maison

MessageSujet: Re: toward the downside   toward the downside EmptyDim 21 Mai à 12:36

you gets too old, will be necessary that you takes your retirement of the Net, it is that the new young person, its please always be right and its lesson gives you whereas they to know anything the life!

gone how the power is with you! The dark
http://www.revolte.euro.st
Bitteulse

Bitteulse

MessageSujet: Re: toward the downside   toward the downside EmptyDim 21 Mai à 16:59

kler a écrit:
Ben oui nous on est gentilles Very Happy Cool

Oui...Mais à c'moment-là il s'rait peut-être plus judicieux de mettre le sujet avant l'adjectif...
"Filles gentilles"...ça sonne déjà nettement moins antipathique Razz
slash_3g

slash_3g

MessageSujet: Re: toward the downside   toward the downside EmptyDim 21 Mai à 17:51

Bitteulse a écrit:
Oui...Mais à c'moment-là il s'rait peut-être plus judicieux de mettre le sujet avant l'adjectif...
"Filles gentilles"...ça sonne déjà nettement moins antipathique Razz

parfaitement d'ac ^^
Bitteulse

Bitteulse

MessageSujet: Re: toward the downside   toward the downside EmptyJeu 1 Nov à 7:15

TheDark a écrit:
I'm feeling a bit worn out lately... Tired of the old unending published moronic topics? Yeah, sure!. But there are othe thing piling up... nasty littles nothing that hit you from behind when you don't expect them. Playing the neutral agent inbetween teens arguments is tiring... even depressing, knowing that everytime they arrive, the first thing they do is ask for something.. may I do this, may I have that, may I? may I? may I? To be honest with you and with myself I just feel like a distributor. When I reply NO to anything... I'll let you guess what awaits me.

This is but a little thing... My health is going somewhere, but without me it seems. I am not feeling well, more often than before... That also is a little thing. Prisonner of my home, is a fact I try to cope with... but I can't do much more than that knowing that I am under the povrety level, and somebody must do the youngest caretaking.

To keep my mind busy, I offer to run my game clan for the summer, well I couldn't watching it die during those long months... The founder is gone fishing. So I took on my own time, building a website and finding a hosting for it. To learn how to do almost averything... after three weeks of hard work... It's been pointed out that the technology I used was "old school" looking... sad but true.

Whats positive in all that? Not much I'm afraid. I'm filling the gap for my girlfriend absence, who got back to work three weeks ago... Feeling worn out, and nauseaus, I'm wondering if I am not loosing myself in all this because I do alot of thing for alot of people... but besides receiving critics for my work, my menus, my way of holding the house clean... I don't get much, except for my girlfriend who is most kindly thanking me, when she's not too tired.

I don't do much for me in all this... but I'm nothing, no job, no money... all I have for me is time... Time itself is not a real great satisfactin in life tho.

It's been more than a year now.
I guess things are getting better for you. I know that Neko's sick and that a lot of house-caring and frustrating moments await you. But appart from that, I think your life must be better now. I mean, it seams to me that when you wrote this topic, you were tired of doing nothing and now...I guess you're still tired BUT... You're using you're time in a much more constructive way. Aren't you ?

Anyway, take care guys.
I wish you all the best.
Wink
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: toward the downside   toward the downside Empty

toward the downside
Page 1 sur 1